How to link Facebook and Twitter to your Google+ account
This is for all of you who have no become addicted to Google+, as I recently have.
What connecting these accounts will do is, see mostly relevant content on your g+ account, relevant in the sense that it’s the stuff that your friends share on both Facebook and Twitter.
Let me give you a for instance: when you like a particular page, on Facebook, say techpurge.com, then after you connect to your Facebook account to your Google+, then the techpurge.com profile will be suggested to add to your circle.
- First things first go to your Google Plus and log in to your account.
- Then go to Connect Account. Therefore, you should have something like this.
- Thirdly, in order to connect, click on connect an account.
- Chose Facebook, or any of those offered for that matter, then paste your URL to the space provided and add.
- Repeat steps 3 through 4 for Twitter
featured image courtesy of Flickr, BarisG.